Location: Irving, TX.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced project manager to join our ever-expanding agile-oriented technical team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the projects guaranteeing consistency with brand strategy, commitments and goals. This person will launch workflows, manage deadlines, monitor budgets, and report on the status of teams and projects. Resourceful, organized, with an impeccable eye for detail, the ideal candidate should adapt well to rapid change and be comfortable liaising with developers, project owners and members of upper management.
- Be responsible for leading a development team, and responsible for the quality of the technical deliverables.
- Establish a technical vision with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality.
- Allocate resources, schedule tasks and manage workflow impediments to meet project deadlines and budget.
- Create and manage Gantt charts to facilitate a smooth workflow between various members.
- Work as bridge between all departments and clients.
- Adjust resources and/or workflows as necessary to eliminate dead time and overages.
- Report potential overages, shortages, or impediments to team members.
- Work with team leads to set timelines, meet project goals and negotiate project/task priority.
- Be the go-to source for information about resource allocation and project timelines for team members.
- Participate in weekly status meetings with teams/project members.
- Create weekly status reports on active projects.
- Compile and evaluate estimated vs. actual reports every week.
- Work with the leads to launch processes while maintaining the workflow within the company.
- Help define, implement and monitor quality assurance standards for deliverables.
- Define best practices and provide process training to staff members.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in management, business, or related field
- Minimum three to five years of experience in Project management
- Agile & Scrum experience is a must
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to delegate tasks, motivate colleagues and manage stakeholder priori
- Hands on experience with any ERP systems is an added advantage
- Preferred technical stack : Microsoft .Net technologies/ SQL Server / Angular
- Experienced in building and launching new workflow processes