Cloud Systems Administrator
Location: 1231 Greenway Dr. Suite 1010, Irving, TX 75038.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States. 40hrs per week.
Masters in Computer Science / Networking or Engineering or related discipline, +2 years of experience in Systems Administration (includes management/disaster recovery/support).
Experience performing cost-benefit analysis on cloud solutions. Investigate, analyze, design, and deploy AWS/Azure Infrastructure and services such as EC2, Azure VMs, EBS, S3, Storage Gateway, IAM Roles, policies and Organizational Units. Excellent understanding and experience with cloud governance at scale. Excellent understanding of cloud foundational services - networks (routing, firewalls, load balancers, VPCs, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway etc.) Excellent understanding and experience monitoring tools. Excellent understanding and experience with IT compliance and risk management (security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA, etc.) Expert in networking & routers / backup management / website domain management, DNS, IIS. Expertise with Microsoft Servers and all roles and features, SQL, Exchange etc. Intellectually curious and open to challenges.
- Analyze IT policies and ensure user compliance with all IT standard practices.
- Administer Active Directory, Windows servers, virtualization technologies, storage platforms, security platforms, networking, and service fundamentals (TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, VPN, and other commonly used protocols.
- On-Premises and remote datacenter hardware documentation, installation, support, and maintenance.
- Administer Cisco Meraki MX series firewalls and access points.
- Building and maintaining technology roadmaps ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path.
- Review of server infrastructure, including proactive measures to ensure continued stability and assist in the development and/or revision of server-based standards.
- Design and support highly distributed VDI environments (AWS) including management of server EC2 instances and AWS workspaces.
- Responsible for backup environments and disaster recovery processes.
- Lead the design, development, and evolution of the customers' cloud infrastructure. Regularly and continually evaluate customers’ cloud infrastructure architecture and ensure it’s ready for future demands.
- Work with other leaders to shape, improve and evolve the cloud vision and strategy for the future of customers’ cloud infrastructure, and help manage the adoption process.
- Consult with stakeholders to specify requirements and solutions which address business challenges and opportunities.