Location: Irving, TX.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on complex systems participating in all phases of the development life cycle including requirements analysis; architecture specifications and design; application configuration; database design; programming; quality assurance; testing and implementation; and ongoing maintenance and support. The ability to bring strong development techniques and communicate clearly with technical peers and management will be critical to the success of this role.
- Ensure the coherence of all aspects of the project as integrated system
- Partner with Business, Support, Sales, Development and Engineering departments to resolve issues that arise during Beta, Integration and Post Implementation.
- Design technical stack based on client vision for the business requirements
- Plan ahead for the performance, fallback and recovery models of the platform
- Design and Implementation for Telemetric support on the applications
- Database Schema designs based on Compliance and security of the personal information
- Designing for highly secured authentication & authorization process that fits for any platform. Integrating the providers for one hop modal
- Design for logging, tracing capabilities of the application that helps developer to debug from or to any remote servers
- Document the strategy and requirements for the smooth deployment procedure.
- Implementing on automation of deployments through CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery
- Developing the deployment strategies for multiple environments including internal and external clouds
- Well hands-on with the use of Microsoft Development stack (C#, .net, Web API, Services, ORM and Micro services)
- Work with the leads to launch processes while maintaining the workflow within the company.
- Development of Enterprise/Customer websites using patterns MVC, Web forms and front end technologies such as Angular, JQuery and CSS frameworks as Bootstrap, foundation and Angular Material
- Consults with development and project teams to provide technical solutions for complex issues
- Establishes, maintains and ensures compliance with standards and procedures for design, development, testing and documentation.
- Contribution to high quality, reliable systems that meet or exceeds business needs
- Formulates and defines scope, objectives and technical direction for new or modified web applications and leads system analysis, design, development and implementation efforts
- Provides technical guidance and mentoring to technical staff
- Ensures application design fits within holistic vision and future state of existing systems
- Working with Scrum or Agile development team on development tasks
- Mapping the business stories to functional requirements, size them appropriately.
- Planning on velocity of the sprint based on team capacity and estimate the stories as per team discussion
- Participation in team activities like Brown bag Sessions, Tek-talks, Peer- Peer Programming and other mentoring activities